Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hello!
I guess this isn't much of a first post- picture heavy and light on words. I don't know how long it will be until someone reads this, but I figure (hope, rather) that as time goes on this blog will describe itself little bits at a time. I think that will provide a better introduction than any formal post I could ever write.
So without further ado, here are your first few tidbits.
I am 16 years old, living in a small town in northern New Mexico.
I own a small ebay store called Little Bird Blue, that I really enjoy very much. A week or so ago, two of my best friends and I got together after school to do a shoot with some of the clothes that I'll be selling. We all just about froze to death, but I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. 


Here are some of the results:




















I hope you enjoy! These items should be up by the end of the week.

Well, here's hoping for a happy life to my new little blog.

                  (Wish us luck.)
                                                                
                                                            
                                       ~Victoria



















2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I love the background of yours, and your first post is really great! I really like all the photos you took! Good luck with your blog :)

    xx Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures!
    i like the sepia tint ones very much. (:

    ReplyDelete