Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey There Mr. Blue




This is the something cool I've been talking about.
On Wedensday Josh, Aili and I (but mostly Josh) painted the sky on my bedroom's ceiling. They used the tried and true method of "thinking like a cloud", which in Josh's case was a very spastic cloud, to get the shapes. I think it turned out beautifully. (I take my laughing at your method back, Josh!)   
It's a little different than I had been picturing it, but the more I look at it the more I love it. Plus I can entertain myself by finding shapes :) 

:D What do you guys think?

At some point soon we're going to paint glow in the dark constellations over the clouds so I can have a day and night sky. 


I should be getting ready to leave now. We should be leaving in an hour or so and I haven't even packed yet! As much as I love traveling, it's always really hard for me to leave because I know I'll miss one thing (person, rather) in particular very much. Even though it's not too unusual to go the same amount of time without seeing him, it's just different. I am excited though! 

Hopefully I'll be able to post while I'm there, but if not I'll talk to you guys soon!

Take a look at the new things in the shop while I'm away!







-Victoria


5 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful :))

    LOVE minnja ♥

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over to check out your shop! Hope you have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ceiling
    night sky with constellation will be awesome too
    and im heading to the shop!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ceiling work is so lovely! :)) Nice and pretty cool. Nice blog. Love the crotched cape. :)

    dejoiss ♥

    http://dejoiss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete