Friday, April 1, 2011

Sick Day Wishlist

Just a few things that I hope will be in my near future.

This hat.


A pair of brown pixie boots.

This dress

Made of fabric something like this


A motorcycle. (I've found one here in town that's pretty much the same as this, but in purple and blue)

I'm not sure how many of these will actually happen, but I've got my fingers crossed! I'm home sick today, so I may be posting some more wishlists. 
:) hope you're having a nice Friday!!

Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2 comments:

  1. Victoria! Thank you for your sweet compliments, definitely brightened my day! I love the hat in the first photo, I'm pretty much obsessed! Hope you have a great week dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hat, boots: me too.
    Like Brittany said the hat is gorgeous. Go and get it.

    love, kimi

    ReplyDelete