Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thrift Finds #1

Hello! 
This week has been a very good one in the thrift stores. Lots of amazing sales have been going on and I've found a couple of good stores too. I think I'm going to try to do a thrift finds feature every week or two from now on. :) Should be fun. 
Here are my finds from the past week. Most of them will probably be for sale in the shop soon.


Vintage top.





Crocheted crop top.





Beautiful black dress with the prettiest buttons (that don't like having their picture taken, it seems).




Black romper with an amazing back.







Floral romper with an equally awesome back.




Red patterned midi skirt.





Rainbow sailer top.



And last, but by no means least!

A hat very similar to the one from this post! $9 is a little more than I usually like to pay for things from thrift stores, but I would pay that instead of $45 any day.
Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment