Friday, June 10, 2011

Gumby

I was looking through some of the folders on my computer, and I found these. Last Summer I found this poseable Gumby at Cracker Barrel, and for a while I took him almost everywhere with me, taking silly pictures of him. He even came on vacation with us! Ah man, I can be a weirdy sometimes.

Gumby had many adventures and misadventures, but he endured all with a smile on his face.

Gumby taking a break from hiking.

Gumby in the hotel in Denver before we flew to Oregon- anxiously waiting.



Gumby in Astoria, Oregon.





Gumby in Forks, Washington. (No we did not go because of Twilight, we went to see the rainforest and beaches. Pinky swear.)

Gumby sees something. Something huge. Something known to make hearts stop.


But Gumby doesn't see what's so special.

"Now this is a man", he says.


In fact, Gumby is quite manly himself.

Gumby in the Rainforest




Gumby and I in Coeur D'alene, Idaho.


I think Gumby and I will be having more adventures very soon.


7 comments:

  1. these are hilarious! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. This is my favorite blog post I've seen in weeks. CUTEST. BEST. THING. EVER!

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is TOO adorable! & silly hehe :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this is so cute! <3 I love gumby! I just saw your giveaway - wish I'd discovered your blog sooner!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaa I love this, my favourite post! (:

    ReplyDelete