Tuesday, October 11, 2011

wrap my heart upon the vine




Outfit Details:

Tan and white dress - Thrifted ($1), Riding boots - Thrifted ($7), Vintage teardrop-shaped watch necklace - Inherited from my grandmother











Yesterday I:

Didn't have to go to school.

Read Crime and Punishment like nobody's business.

Wore an Old Navy dress that I thrifted last weekend for a whopping $1.

Painted my nails for the first time in months.

Found another coyote skull on my way to take these pictures (the second I've found in the same area).

Enjoyed the fallen and falling leaves in one of my favorite, most secluded spots on our ranch.

Was ok partially in thanks to Josh and Mother Nature -- thanks guys.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair cut is phenomenal. I wish I could pull that off also beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete