Wednesday, December 28, 2011

'Twas the Night Before Christmas







Is anyone else having a hard time coming to terms with Christmas being over? I feel like I spent too much time running around trying to get things done that I didn't spend nearly enough time just enjoying myself. I guess it's just something to keep in mind for next year. Well, really it's something that I need to keep in mind all the time.

This shawl has quickly become one of my absolute favorite things to wear since I thrifted it a few weeks ago. It's such a fun piece, and surprisingly soft. The only downside is that it doesn't provide much warmth, but that'll just make it perfect for the warmer months! I took these photos in my sister's (now vacant) room on Christmas Eve morning. It was strange for her not to be there on Christmas, but at least now I get to use her room for pictures whenever I want now!

I hope you all had a beautiful holiday.

Love, 
Victoria


Outfit Details:
Dress - Thrifted
Shawl - Thrifted ($2)
Belt - Thrifted ($0.75)
Embellished Tights - TJ Maxx ($7)

5 comments:

  1. You look so pretty :) And I love the plaid dress. That's a great thrift store find! It's wonderful.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya; I feel like Christmas zoomed by and I hardly noticed because I was so busy.

    I LOVE that plaid dress! It's so pretty on you! I really like the last two photos. Your smile is so beautiful. :)

    xo
    Maria
    First Impressions
    Flying Ships Vintage

    P.S. You should do a tutorial on how you do your eye make-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I know how you feel. I feel like Christmas shouldn't have left so fast.

    Love your photos! Especially the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you! I get so excited aboput the season and then *poof* it is all over.

    I adore the last two photo's so cute, and the plaid is lovey

    Love Alexandra
    http://thecircusnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love your tights ^^

    ReplyDelete